Wednesday, August 1, 2007

The Night Before I Enter Hell ( I Feel Like Posting)

Good day people of the Philippines!
This post was published on the given date, the date before doomsday's prequel---
THE GRADED RECITATION!!!
I just wanna post this one although it isn't really on my nerves.
It's just the thought of having my parents meet Mr. Moses King Mendoza
one of these days that sends shiver down my spine (yah, it's completed, intentionally...)
A battlefield of questions- ranging from the ever-reliable SOH-CAH-TOA to the
mind-boggling, eye swirling lenses under OPTICS...
How I wish I can just pick the questions up for my own benefits
(define and explain sohcahtoa... awesome!), but it's impossible alright.
Every clock seems to tick on my face, telling me how much time do I have to gather up my thoughts and say something in front of the Physics Jury...
I need help but I can't seem to find nor plunder anything from anyone...
DESPERATION ARISES! hehehe...
What's the use of eating thick books and ink-flooded notes if I can't absorb anything from them?
What's the use of asking my classmates or anyone around me if they don't have the answers I need?
Just askin... how nice...

Here's your question:
>What will you do if you just forgot the right answer?
>Oops! Time's up! Pass your papers! Late answers will not be accepted...

Have fun...

No comments: