Thursday, August 2, 2007

The Night After I Entered Hell (The Fragrant Aftermath)

Hahahahahahaha... The clock comes closer, the question hurled like a corny joke.
"What is the frequency of the second hand of the clock?" Sir, one! hahahaha...
Then moments passed, the real answered was finally processed, one over sixty!
And it was accepted...

I thought, I thought that our Graded Recitation would make my spirit leave my body in no time... But fate didn't showed it's ugly face on me... I fortunately answered the question from Sir Moski... It's not a fishbone stuck on my throat, It was a sword I pulled out of me seconds after I shot the real pellet unto them.... hahahahaha... I was expecting for my servants, SOH CAH TOA, to carry me away from that one... I just can't help but laugh at that one... Did I make it on my own or did somebody gave me the confirmation I was looking for...

Christmas doesn't come everyday, it's just a graded recitation... The REAL DOOMSDAY is about to grasp me on my... my... they'll hold me tight on my... my... constricted and sweating... my... neck... I know what you're thinking... Long Test II and Periodical Examinations I... waw... Titanic sounding huh? Well, these are bigtime pushers... of low scores... hahahaha...

Goodluck to your exams... Our Standard Operating Procedures, share your blessings... joke... Just passin by...

No comments: