Tuesday, August 21, 2007

How Could This Happen To Me?!?!?

Arrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhh... I'm back!!! with my good old blog layout... It's shocking and it's definitely not funny to hear my blog missing... Not missing actually, just left empty... It's fixed, I guess... My posts are back, the links are back and the site feeds are back... Ready for checking eh? It is... and it could never be funny to lose this freakin, year- round physics project...

At last, we're through with the first of Four Quarterly Hellgates... Periodic Examinations for short... And as expected, there were no light, no answers, and no passing scores... especially for me. 18 out of... out of... nah... I can't even remember the stinking hps of that test... I made it out alive and I'm keeping this standing, if possible, for good!

No comments: